Reviewers have been generally positive about the Hyundai Kona Electric. They praise its stylish design, comfortable ride, spacious interior, and advanced technology. Some reviewers have also noted that the Kona Electric is a good value for the price, offering a long range and a variety of features.
Here are some of the pros and cons of the Hyundai Kona Electric, according to reviewers:
- Stylish design
- Comfortable ride
- Spacious interior
- Long range
- Advanced technology
- Good value for the price
- Limited charging infrastructure
- Some build quality issues have been reported
Overall, the Hyundai Kona Electric is a very impressive electric car. It offers a level of style, performance, luxury, and technology that is unmatched by its competitors. If you are looking for a great electric car, the Kona Electric is definitely worth considering.
Here are some reviews from different publications:
- Car and Driver: "The Kona Electric is a well-rounded electric SUV that offers a comfortable ride, plenty of power, and a spacious interior."
- Motor Trend: "The Kona Electric is a compelling electric SUV that offers a long range, a smooth ride, and a spacious interior."
- Edmunds: "The Kona Electric is a great choice for electric car shoppers who want a comfortable ride, plenty of power, and a spacious interior."
- U.S. News & World Report: "The Kona Electric is the best electric car for value."
- CNET: "The Kona Electric is a great choice for electric car shoppers who want a stylish design, a comfortable ride, and a spacious interior."
Here are some additional details about the Hyundai Kona Electric:
- The Kona Electric has an EPA-estimated electric range of up to 258 miles.
- The Kona Electric can be charged at a variety of public charging stations, as well as at home using a standard 120-volt outlet or a 240-volt outlet.
- The Kona Electric has a spacious interior that can seat up to five people.
- The Kona Electric comes standard with a variety of features, including a 10.25-inch digital instrument cluster, a 10-inch touchscreen infotainment system, and an eight-speaker sound system.
- The Kona Electric is available in two trim levels: SE and Limited.
- The starting price for the Hyundai Kona Electric SE is $39,950.