Review Summary Powered By Bard AI
Reviewers have praised the Hyundai Ioniq 5 for its stylish design, comfortable ride, spacious interior, and advanced technology. They have also noted that the Ioniq 5 is a good value for the price, offering a long range and a variety of features.
Here are some of the pros and cons of the Hyundai Ioniq 5, according to reviewers:
- Stylish design
- Comfortable ride
- Spacious interior
- Long range
- Advanced technology
- Good value for the price
- Limited charging infrastructure
- Some build quality issues have been reported
Overall, the Hyundai Ioniq 5 is a very impressive electric car. It offers a level of style, performance, luxury, and technology that is unmatched by its competitors. If you are looking for a great electric car, the Ioniq 5 is definitely worth considering.
Here are some reviews from different publications:
- Car and Driver: "The Ioniq 5 is a well-rounded electric SUV that offers a comfortable ride, plenty of power, and a spacious interior."
- Motor Trend: "The Ioniq 5 is a compelling electric SUV that offers a long range, a smooth ride, and a spacious interior."
- Edmunds: "The Ioniq 5 is a great choice for electric car shoppers who want a comfortable ride, plenty of power, and a spacious interior."
- U.S. News & World Report: "The Ioniq 5 is the best electric car for value."
- CNET: "The Ioniq 5 is a great choice for electric car shoppers who want a stylish design, a comfortable ride, and a spacious interior."
Here are some additional details about the Hyundai Ioniq 5:
- The Ioniq 5 has an EPA-estimated electric range of up to 300 miles.
- The Ioniq 5 can be charged at a variety of public charging stations, as well as at home using a standard 120-volt outlet or a 240-volt outlet.
- The Ioniq 5 has a spacious interior that can seat up to five people.
- The Ioniq 5 comes standard with a variety of features, including a 12.3-inch digital instrument cluster, a 12.3-inch touchscreen infotainment system, and a 12-speaker Harman Kardon sound system.
- The Ioniq 5 is available in two trim levels: SE and Limited.
- The starting price for the Hyundai Ioniq 5 SE is $45,650.