Review Summary Powered By Bard AI
Reviewers are generally positive about the Toyota bZ4X. They praise its comfortable ride, spacious interior, and long electric range. However, some reviewers have criticized its infotainment system and unexciting driving dynamics.
Here are some of the pros and cons of the Toyota bZ4X, according to reviewers:
- Comfortable ride
- Spacious interior
- Long electric range
- Affordable price
- Long list of standard features
- Infotainment system is not as intuitive as some competitors
- Unexciting driving dynamics
- Base model has a low driving range
Overall, the Toyota bZ4X is a solid choice for an electric SUV. It offers a good balance of features, performance, and value. If you're looking for an electric SUV that's comfortable, spacious, and affordable, the bZ4X is worth a look.
Here are some reviews from different publications:
- Car and Driver: "The bZ4X is a great value for an electric SUV."
- Motor Trend: "The bZ4X is a solid choice for an electric SUV, but it's not without its flaws."
- Edmunds: "The Toyota bZ4X is a great choice for an electric SUV, especially if you're looking for something affordable."
- U.S. News & World Report: "The Toyota bZ4X is a well-rounded electric SUV that offers a good value."
- CNET: "The Toyota bZ4X is a solid choice for an electric SUV, but it's not without its flaws."
Here are some additional details about the Toyota bZ4X:
- The bZ4X has an EPA-estimated electric range of up to 252 miles.
- The bZ4X can be charged at a variety of public charging stations, as well as at home using a standard 120-volt outlet or a 240-volt outlet.
- The bZ4X has a spacious interior that can seat up to five people.
- The bZ4X comes standard with a variety of features, including a rearview camera, a 7-inch touchscreen infotainment system, and a six-speaker audio system.
- The bZ4X is available in two trim levels: LE and XLE.
- The starting price for the Toyota bZ4X is $42,000.