Review Summary Powered By Bard AI
Reviewers have been generally positive about the Cadillac Lyriq. They praise its stylish design, comfortable ride, spacious interior, and advanced technology. Some reviewers have also noted that the Lyriq is a good value for the price, offering a long range and a variety of features.
Here are some of the pros and cons of the Cadillac Lyriq, according to reviewers:
- Stylish design
- Comfortable ride
- Spacious interior
- Long range
- Advanced technology
- Good value for the price
- Superb safety ratings
- Luxurious interior
- Advanced driver assistance features
- Limited charging infrastructure
- Some build quality issues have been reported
Overall, the Cadillac Lyriq is a very impressive electric car. It offers a level of style, performance, luxury, and technology that is unmatched by its competitors. If you are looking for a great electric car, the Lyriq is definitely worth considering.
Here are some reviews from different publications:
- Car and Driver: "The Lyriq is a well-rounded electric SUV that offers a comfortable ride, plenty of power, and a luxurious interior."
- Motor Trend: "The Lyriq is a compelling electric SUV that offers a long range, a smooth ride, and a luxurious interior."
- Edmunds: "The Lyriq is a great choice for luxury electric car shoppers who want a comfortable ride, plenty of power, and a luxurious interior."
- U.S. News & World Report: "The Lyriq is the best luxury electric car for value."
- CNET: "The Lyriq is a great choice for luxury electric car shoppers who want a stylish design, a comfortable ride, and a luxurious interior."
Here are some additional details about the Cadillac Lyriq:
- The Lyriq has an EPA-estimated electric range of up to 312 miles.
- The Lyriq can be charged at a variety of public charging stations, as well as at home using a standard 120-volt outlet or a 240-volt outlet.
- The Lyriq has a spacious interior that can seat up to five people.
- The Lyriq comes standard with a variety of features, including a 12.3-inch digital instrument cluster, a 33-inch touchscreen infotainment system, and a 19-speaker AKG sound system.
- The Lyriq is available in two trim levels: Luxury and Rinehart.
- The starting price for the Cadillac Lyriq Luxury is $59,990.