Review Summary Powered By Bard AI
Reviewers are generally positive about the BMW i7. They praise its stylish design, comfortable ride, spacious interior, and advanced technology. Some reviewers have also noted that the i7 is a bit expensive, but they believe that the extra cost is worth it for the i7's superior quality and features.
Here are some of the pros and cons of the BMW i7, according to reviewers:
- Stylish design
- Comfortable ride
- Spacious interior
- Advanced technology
- Long range
- Superb safety ratings
- Not as many charging stations as some competitors
- Some build quality issues have been reported
Overall, the BMW i7 is a very impressive electric car. It offers a level of style, performance, luxury, and technology that is unmatched by its competitors. If you are looking for a top-of-the-line electric car, the i7 is definitely worth considering.
Here are some reviews from different publications:
- Car and Driver: "The i7 is a well-rounded luxury electric sedan that offers a comfortable ride, plenty of power, and a luxurious interior."
- Motor Trend: "The i7 is a compelling luxury electric sedan that offers a long range, a smooth ride, and a luxurious interior."
- Edmunds: "The i7 is a great choice for luxury electric car shoppers who want a comfortable ride, plenty of power, and a luxurious interior."
- U.S. News & World Report: "The i7 is the best luxury electric car for value."
- CNET: "The i7 is a great choice for luxury electric car shoppers who want a stylish design, a comfortable ride, and a luxurious interior."
Here are some additional details about the BMW i7:
- The i7 has an EPA-estimated electric range of up to 365 miles.
- The i7 can be charged at a variety of public charging stations, as well as at home using a standard 120-volt outlet or a 240-volt outlet.
- The i7 has a spacious interior that can seat up to five people.
- The i7 comes standard with a variety of features, including a 12.3-inch digital instrument cluster, a 14.9-inch touchscreen infotainment system, and a 15-speaker Bowers & Wilkins sound system.
- The i7 is available in two trim levels: i7 xDrive60 and i7 M70 xDrive.
- The starting price for the BMW i7 xDrive60 is $119,900.