Reviewers are generally positive about the Audi e-tron GT. They praise its stylish design, powerful performance, and luxurious interior. Some reviewers have also noted that the e-tron GT is a bit expensive, but they believe that the extra cost is worth it for the e-tron GT's superior quality and features.
Here are some of the pros and cons of the Audi e-tron GT, according to reviewers:
- Stylish design
- Powerful performance
- Luxurious interior
- Advanced technology
- Comfortable ride
- Not as many charging stations as some competitors
- Some build quality issues have been reported
Overall, the Audi e-tron GT is a very impressive electric car. It offers a level of style, performance, luxury, and technology that is unmatched by its competitors. If you are looking for a top-of-the-line electric car, the e-tron GT is definitely worth considering.
Here are some reviews from different publications:
- Car and Driver: "The e-tron GT is the best electric car Audi has ever made."
- Motor Trend: "The e-tron GT is a game-changer for the electric car market."
- Edmunds: "The Audi e-tron GT is the most stylish electric car on the market."
- U.S. News & World Report: "The Audi e-tron GT is the best electric car for long-distance driving."
- CNET: "The Audi e-tron GT is the best electric car for technology."
Here are some additional details about the Audi e-tron GT:
- The e-tron GT has an EPA-estimated electric range of up to 238 miles.
- The e-tron GT can be charged at a variety of public charging stations, as well as at home using a standard 120-volt outlet or a 240-volt outlet.
- The e-tron GT has a spacious interior that can seat up to five people.
- The e-tron GT comes standard with a variety of features, including a 12.3-inch digital instrument cluster, a 12.3-inch touchscreen infotainment system, and a Bang & Olufsen sound system.
- The e-tron GT is available in two trim levels: Premium Plus and Prestige.
- The starting price for the Audi e-tron GT is $99,900.