Reviewers are generally positive about the Mercedes EQS SUV. They praise its stylish design, comfortable ride, spacious interior, and advanced technology. Some reviewers have also noted that the EQS SUV is a bit expensive, but they believe that the extra cost is worth it for the EQS SUV's superior quality and features.
Here are some of the pros and cons of the Mercedes EQS SUV, according to reviewers:
- Stylish design
- Comfortable ride
- Spacious interior
- Advanced technology
- Long range
- Superb safety ratings
- Not as many charging stations as some competitors
- Some build quality issues have been reported
Overall, the Mercedes EQS SUV is a very impressive electric car. It offers a level of style, performance, luxury, and technology that is unmatched by its competitors. If you are looking for a top-of-the-line electric car, the EQS SUV is definitely worth considering.
Here are some reviews from different publications:
- Car and Driver: "The EQS SUV is a well-rounded luxury electric SUV that offers a comfortable ride, plenty of power, and a luxurious interior."
- Motor Trend: "The EQS SUV is a compelling luxury electric SUV that offers a long range, a smooth ride, and a luxurious interior."
- Edmunds: "The EQS SUV is a great choice for luxury electric car shoppers who want a comfortable ride, plenty of power, and a luxurious interior."
- U.S. News & World Report: "The EQS SUV is the best luxury electric car for value."
- CNET: "The EQS SUV is a great choice for luxury electric car shoppers who want a stylish design, a comfortable ride, and a luxurious interior."
Here are some additional details about the Mercedes EQS SUV:
- The EQS SUV has an EPA-estimated electric range of up to 350 miles.
- The EQS SUV can be charged at a variety of public charging stations, as well as at home using a standard 120-volt outlet or a 240-volt outlet.
- The EQS SUV has a spacious interior that can seat up to seven people.
- The EQS SUV comes standard with a variety of features, including a 12.3-inch digital instrument cluster, a 12.8-inch touchscreen infotainment system, and a 15-speaker Burmester sound system.
- The EQS SUV is available in two trim levels: EQS 450 and EQS 580.
- The starting price for the Mercedes EQS 450 is $114,500.