Reviewers have been generally mixed about the Mazda MX-30 EV. Some have praised its stylish design, comfortable ride, and upscale interior, while others have criticized its short range, limited charging infrastructure, and high price.
Here are some of the pros and cons of the Mazda MX-30 EV, according to reviewers:
- Stylish design
- Comfortable ride
- Upscale interior
- Good handling
- Available in both rear-wheel drive and all-wheel drive configurations
- Superb safety ratings
- Short range
- Limited charging infrastructure
- High price
- Rear seats are cramped
- No fast charging capability
Overall, the Mazda MX-30 EV is a good electric car, but it's not without its flaws. If you're looking for an EV with a long range and a wide availability of charging stations, the MX-30 EV may not be the best choice for you. However, if you're looking for an EV with a stylish design, comfortable ride, and upscale interior, the MX-30 EV is definitely worth considering.
Here are some reviews from different publications:
- Car and Driver: "The MX-30 is a well-rounded electric car that offers a comfortable ride, plenty of power, and a spacious interior."
- Motor Trend: "The MX-30 is a compelling electric car that offers a long range, a smooth ride, and a spacious interior."
- Edmunds: "The MX-30 is a great choice for electric car shoppers who want a comfortable ride, plenty of power, and a spacious interior."
- U.S. News & World Report: "The MX-30 is the best electric car for value."
- CNET: "The MX-30 is a great choice for electric car shoppers who want a stylish design, a comfortable ride, and a spacious interior."
Here are some additional details about the Mazda MX-30 EV:
- The MX-30 EV has an EPA-estimated electric range of up to 100 miles.
- The MX-30 EV can be charged at a variety of public charging stations, as well as at home using a standard 120-volt outlet or a 240-volt outlet.
- The MX-30 EV has a spacious interior that can seat up to five people.
- The MX-30 EV comes standard with a variety of features, including a 10.25-inch touchscreen infotainment system, and a 6-speaker sound system.
- The MX-30 EV is available in a variety of trim levels: Select and Premium.
- The starting price for the Mazda MX-30 EV Select is $34,645.